the classroom the classroom

stupid game :-x

It would be a good game but its very frustrating when you are 10 feet infront of the teachers FOV and you get caught. I cant even get past level 2, and level 1 is just a waste of time.

Mini-Putt 2 Mini-Putt 2

Pretty fun

Best score so far: 49

That damned 18th hole screws me every time.

Very fun though, consider a level editor. That would kick major ass.

Flash Quiz Flash Quiz

I didnt finish it

I only got up to question 20 or something, I was doing kind of bad. I think that after you answer it should tell you the correct answer so you can learn too! ^_^

BLOX BLOX

Great

Really fun, I got stuck on level 7 though. It of course surpasses most ng games in terms of proffesionalism but you can just tell its made by a company or something. Thus the low style.

Time Attack! Time Attack!

okay, but could use improvment

Great idea! But the sound gets very repetitive after a while. Also, instead of making the time going up at intervals of .5 seconds try making it move around alot. Start at 1, go to 5, back to 3.5 then mabey 10 or something. Otherwise it gets kind of easy when you just memorize how long .5 seconds it. Also make it random, because starting again and having to do ALL the other ones you did gets to be kind of a drag. Mabey add lives or something.

And nobody can resist a bit more eye candy ;)

Monday (demo) Monday (demo)

cool

Definatley finsih this. Its a neat idea and a ton of stuff to do. Keep up the good work!

Defend! Defend!

good idea, needs more work

Heres what I would do:

- Make cannons ONLY target ships, have a slower rate of fire but do a lot of damage.

- Make cannons cheaper. I guess you just think that im a wuss but once the demolistions guys come it makes it exteremly hard when I only have 1 cannon because I spend all my money repairing walls that masons can destroy in 3 seconds.

- Better grahpics, this is pretty much a given. There wasnt even any damage on the ships, they just dissapeared!

But anyways, nice game. Mabey the sequal will be Attack!... :)

Clock Slot Machine Clock Slot Machine

ok

Its kind of hard to see what wins and what doesnt, but then again, I dont gamble ;)

There should be more combos, like each clock has a 3 combo exept for one 'dud'

Also try to get a looping music, so that it doesnt end.

Garlic-Clock responds:

DuH you're right I forgot to loop the music
I don't really understand what you mean by each clock could have a combo but maybe it's just because I'm tired I'll read it again later :)

Dodge 3.0 Dodge 3.0

ugh

I was going to give it a 3 or 4 until I read the last part in your description. Please dont do that.

If you dont know what Im talking about its this:

"Please vote this high, it's definetly some nice work from a 13 year old! "

exfuga responds:

k... I think I have the right to say that while being one of the best kid's my age at flash... it's not like I couldn't brag more...

Celebémon Tournament #2 Celebémon Tournament #2

well

It does kind of get disgusting after a while, and I think "Mild Adult themes" should be changed to "Overly Exessive Adult themes"