There she is!!! There she is!!!

very nice

I have to say, this movie rocks. Simple as that.

kenya kenya

Another nice one

I was about to say this is a total rip of weebls stuff, but then, heh.

Xombie: Chapter 2 Xombie: Chapter 2

could be longer

You didnt really fit all that much in it did you? It was okay... but short. The graphics and sound were amazing, and the style was very well done. Perhaps you could have added more gore though?

Retarded Animal Babies 7 Retarded Animal Babies 7

OMG

Number 5 still holds number 1 RAb (for me) but this could take 2nd! Awesome, youll never run out of ideas will you? Id like to see things carry over into other episodes (like the gun)

If you reply to this ill give you a buck.

The Rescue The Rescue

great

I think it would have been better if the main ship was more realistic. :/ Thats just me though, i know you were going for that look. The graphics were great, like the water, but some things, like the walking, looked really bad and took away from it. The sound also kept cutting in and out.

Overall great work, but I didnt find it all that moving, or sad, or ... anything

badger ver.1 badger ver.1

my god!

The evil has infected newgrounds! NOOOOOOOO

Drink Folgers! Drink Folgers!

Pitiful

Thats just sad that for every single review you say that it would have taken too long to make color and whatnot. And if youre going to spend so much time on something then dont make it a stupid folgers commercial. Thats just dumb. If youre going to attempt such complex frame by frame animation dont waste your time on a dumb idea, spend the time to make it good (color) and make sure you can actually do that kind of stuff. The frame by frame looked okay but it wasnt great, becuase it didnt look smooth at all. And it was very bland, it looked like an animated sketch which was really all it was.

And dont make a topic saying that this deserves a higher score, it doesnt.

And we know its not tweened.

dookiemoole responds:

.....you-...you shut up!

(2003)A ROBOT (2003)A ROBOT

Good

Isnt that music a fruityloops sample?

Anyway, I dont really know what to say. It was a well done claymation. Nothing too special, but you did use actual faces and clothes which is a plus.

A Mile a Minute Star Wars A Mile a Minute Star Wars

Nice

That was great! Loved the way you used actual movie images and put them together. Well done voices and animation! Funny! You kept the file size low as well.

in my head in my head